Junior Graphics Lead
Being one of the largest and most diverse student groups on campus, Ryerson Formula Racing is composed of students from various faculties including Business, Engineering, Science, and the Arts. Every year our team designs and manufactures a car from scratch and then competes in various local and international open wheeled formula style races (FSAE). By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to obtain first-hand experience in various fields, in which you will be challenged to put your academic knowledge the test.
As the Junior Graphics Lead, you will be working alongside the graphics lead to develop the appearance of the RFR brand and represent Ryerson University in a professional manner. You will also get a chance to work with the engineering, sponsorship & marketing, social media, and outreach team.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Graphics Lead in developing concept designs, colour selection, and logo placement.
- Improving the RFR branding by developing creative designs, sketches, and illustrations.
- Work closely with the sponsorship & marketing team to enhance the appearance of the RFR brand.
- Assist with website design
- Assist in the team’s event appearance, i.e. unveiling ceremony and various outreach events.
- Develop concept designs for team merchandise and apparel.
It is recommended for candidates to be enrolled in Graphics Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Image Arts, or media/ RTA. However, students from other programs are highly encouraged to apply.
Some requirements include:
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative software (Mainly Photoshop and Illustrator. InDesign would be an asset).
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail, and colour combinations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Drawing skills are not required, but can be an asset.
- Website design experience is not required but can be an asset
Please apply online through our website (link available at the bottom of the page)
Cover letters are optional. Work portfolios are not required but recommended.
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.